- Average people think MONEY is the root of all evil. Rich people believe POVERTY is the root of all evil.
- Average people think selfishness is a vice. Rich people think selfishness is a virtue.
- Average people have a lottery mentality. Rich people have an action mentality.
- Average people think the road to riches is paved with formal education. Rich people believe in acquiring specific knowledge.
- Average people long for the good old days. Rich people dream of the future.
- Average people see money through the eyes of emotion. Rich people think about money logically.
- Average people earn money doing things they don’t love. Rich people follow their passion.
- Average people set low expectations so they’re never disappointed. Rich people are up for the challenge.
- Average people believe you have to DO something to get rich. Rich people believe you have to BE something to get rich.
- Average people believe you need money to make money. Rich people use other people’s money.
- Average people believe the markets are driven by logic and strategy. Rich people know they’re driven by emotion and greed.
- Average people live beyond their means. Rich people live below theirs.
- Average people teach their children how to survive. Rich people teach their kids to get rich.
- Average people let money stress them out. Rich people find peace of mind in wealth.
- Average people would rather be entertained than educated. Rich people would rather be educated than entertained.
- Average people think rich people are snobs. Rich people just want to surround themselves with like-minded people.
- Average people focus on saving. Rich people focus on earning.
- Average people play it safe with money. Rich people know when to take risks.
- Average people love to be comfortable. Rich people find comfort in uncertainty.
- Average people never make the connection between money and health. Rich people know money can save your life.
- Average people believe they must choose between a great family and being rich. Rich people know you can have it all.